WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 24, 2012

From Me To You...

This is from me to the GENERAL PUBLIC. A lot of people have been really critical of the words I spoke/typed out on twitter and the blog today. They say it was offensive...rude...crossing the line...too much...unnecessary. Perhaps...or perhaps not. Do you know what empathy is? Have you ever had a bad day? A day where nothing just went your way? Think back to the worst day of your life, what was it life, what did you feel, what did you say, how did you react? If you tell me you've never had a bad day or a day where you felt like punching a wall or somebody...you're lying. I feel like...people are so critical and damn sensitive towards what I said because I said it publicly...like ohhh, you're such a bad person. Tell me something, you've never said or though anything similar to what I said? You may have not said it publicly...but I'm sure you said it before, to yourself, to a friend, you thought it in your head maybe. So what's so different from you and me? I'm worse off because I voiced it out publicly for people to see. I'm not allowed to have a bad day or two where I simply can't control my emotions and they get the best of me? I'm not allowed to say things I'll later on regret? I'm not perfect...mistakes are meant to be made...how can you justify that my mistakes and my words are any worse than yours? By doing that...aren't you judging me? Aren't you saying...well look what he did...now I NEVER did something like that...as bad as that...he's definitely worse off than me...are you really then? I dunno lol...people take things way too seriously, or they take it the wrong way...or they think every little thing or every little jab and joke I make is about them. A lot of people had positive feedback and ideas for me though, they sent me encouraging bible verses, supporting words and ideas like telling the school, the bank and things like this...I just never replied to them yet because in the mood I'm in, I felt it would be inappropriate and insincere. But people catch feelings way to easily and way too often...thinking this and thinking that, saying this and saying that...damn. Like I'm not allowed to have ONE bad day...but every little thing that everyone else doesn't add up or is less bad than me...like c'mon. Get over yourself...damn. I ain't even mad at anybody...I'm just surprised people are so emotionally sensitive and they CATCH FEELINGS so easily...damn...subtweet...cosign...yeah this post is about you, aka no it's not...so relax...damn. This is from me to the freaking general public..subtweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment