WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hey...

Sorry for no posts yesterday or today...it was just a really bad day yesterday...lost my wallet on the GO bus...realized when I was on the TTC about to pay, paid with coins. Walking home, I was freaking out, calling everybody to help me check, went home, called a bunch more people and texted and messaged people to help me check the GO bus...called GO a bunch of times. Told a bunch of people, friends and also people I don't normally talk to who take the same bus as me to check my seat...and also tell the bus driver to keep a lookout. Called GO lost and found and they said at the end of the day, the drivers take all the items left on the bus and ship it to them...which'll take till at least the earliest is Monday...so I have to wait till Monday to find out if they have it or Tues...or if my wallet is gone. I had a lot of important things in there...$600+, don't ask why...was saving up for something...student card, license, debit card, credit hard, I think my health card and social insurance card but not sure...what else...my scene card for movies, my shoe tag for working out at school...my monthly GO ticket...so I'm kinda screwed if it actually is lost. So I'm in a really pissy and antisocial mood right now...just wanna loaft in my own negativity for a while...I don't know what God has in store for me with this situation, but my friend sent me a verse that really eased my mind..."Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7...also a few of my friends telling me they lost stuff on the bus before including phones and wallets and they got it back, so I'm keeping my hopes up...and praying that God is just testing my faith with this obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment