WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 24, 2012

Today...

Hey there, I was feeling a bit better today, more encouraged and hopeful...got lots of encouraging and supporting words about me losing my wallet, just people telling me how they've lost phones, wallets, textbooks on the same bus I took and they got it back...so that's really great to hear, hopefully I can be one of those people as well. Today was an average church day I would say, service, ball, sunday school...went to lunch with a few of my church friends, we went to sushi...it wasn't until we sat down that we realized we had a lot of time and should've went to an all you can eat sushi place LOOOL...but we all set reminders on our phone so next week it's set lol...I honestly love bonding and chill time with my church mans...so fun to be around, lots of jokes and conversations. After worship practise, went home...took a nice shower and nap...went over to a friends house, played some poker...with no chips or money...just for fun with points, I won both games...then we played board games...lol, this is definitely becoming a routine...going to friend's houses and just palying board games.

No comments:

Post a Comment