WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yesterday...

Sorry for no posts yesterday, but it was a reeeeeeeal long, tiring, fun, exciting, traumatic and adventurous day lol. Woke up at like 10 ish...went with a few friends downtown to meet with another friend who is outta town for university but we wanted to chill with her. So I wore shorts, t shirt and sandals, but I brought a sweater. So we drove to the subway station, took the subway...and it started raining. So walked who knows how far...in shorts, my sweater and most importantly my sandals...walking through puddles and everything, my feet and my sandals were so done. We met up, went to an all you can eat sushi place, which wasn't all that great, but it wasn't super bad either...it was eh. Then went to the mall and the girls went their own way and me and my friend went our way. We had so much fun lol...we went to to this toy story...looking at like action figures and cards and stuff...and the creepiest guy of life, wearing a black trench coat and a black cap approaches us, starts talking about like cards and asking us questions about what we like...in my head I was like scared I was like yo...this dude feels like one of those abductors...LOOOL, no joke though...he was so sketch...me and my friend dipped from the store asap...keep in mind he was in a toy store, a kids store...me and him were mad paranoid the rest of the day LOOOL always looking over our shoulders. We went to the washroom and saw this asian dude holding a samurai sword...no joke. Went to this clothing store...saw some fancy like fur jacket or something...my friend's like this isn't bad...I'm like...are you dumb, the only person who can rock that is like Kanye West. He goes look behind you, I turn around and this dude is trying it on and he looks like so disappointed LOOOL, he put it away and walked away. I felt sooo bad lol cuz I didn't know he was there. After that we went to a book store and just chilled...bringing back the childhood memories, reading Robert Munsch, Dr. Seuss, Where's Waldo and I Spy books. After that, we met back with the girls and we headed home, went straight to church and I was so tired and out of it, but somehow mustered up the strength to pay attention and keep awake lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment