WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 03, 2012

Yesterday...

Was such a fun day..woke up early, sang for Sunday worship...was soooo tired after though cuz I was running on like 6 hours of sleep. Had a good talk with a friend before Sunday school...I guess it kinda eased my mind about a few things, definitely helped me settle a few things I was struggling with and gave me a few answers to my questions....but I'm still confused and up in the air about a bunch of things. After Sunday school, went to lunch with 2 of my friends and it was fun, I love chilling with them lol. Afterwards, went to my friend's softball practise and we had a scrimmage with her jr and sr teams mixed, that was real fun as well, but it was mad hot. After that, headed to her house cuz a few of our other friends wanted to chill...so we all made dinner at her house, played some mahjong and a bunch of board games...I honestly love all the interaction, laughs and jokes that happen during the board games, it's so much fun lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment