WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 24, 2012

From The Heart: Appreciation

Now that I've had time to vent, punch stuff, and relax...hot shower, ball, music...things like that...I'm tackling this with a clear...somewhat clear mind. I just wanna say thanks...thanks to everyone who endured this little "saga" with me. From the bunches and bunches of people I messaged and annoyed to help me check the bus and talk to the bus driver...thank you...friends and randoms...I messaged everyone lol, everyone who went to York and took the same bus as me, and they actually helped me out, thanks to you guys...for your effort, your care and your comfort, thank you so much. Thanks for all the encouraging words...at the time at least lol...a bunch of you had told me about how you lost stuff on the GO bus before...phones, textbooks and wallets and y'all had got it back, even though I didn't get it back...it's the thought that count...and it really did cheer me up and up my hopes...so thanks for that, for that little period of easing in my mind. To all the people who prayed for me, and voiced out to me that they did so...both during and after this whole saga...I appreciate it and am so thankful to have people who care that much about me to pray for me, thanks. Now this is towards moreso after this entire saga...moreso today since everything happened today, though it felt like more than that, it only happened in the span of one day. To all the people who sent me tweets, dm'ed me, replied to my tweets...with kind words, encouraging words, tips, hints, comfort...everything...I appreciate it, I really do...it gave me comfort, though temporary...it helped keep me sane, to know that this world is still filled with people who do care and would choose to do the right thing. To all the people who texted me to keep my head up, to stay strong...not to let this get me down, thank you...it really did hit me hard and it means a lot to me as well. To the select few who actually took the time out to call me...and offer me their suggestions, their comfort, their encouragement...the next best thing to talking to people in person is actually talking to people on the phone and just hearing their voice...thank you for the tips and and just the helpful advice and words of encouragement as well. Lastly...thanks to those who tried to calm me down, to bring me back down to reality...I know I ignored, pushed you guys away...but in the mood I was in, it was for the best...cuz I probs would've lashed out at you...and I wouldn't feel right talking to you guys saying oh yeah yeah, that's right true...I'm good, I should let it go, etc...it wouldn't have been sincere. Really lastly now...to the people I offended, disappointed, hit a nerve, insulted...whatever...I'm not too sure if I'm really ready to say sorry cuz I'm not over the whole saga and I don't in my heart of hearts really feel bad or feel the need to apologize...yet at least. Part of me does debate whether I perhaps said too much and crossed the line...but you have to step in my shoes...really try to step in my shoes and understand how I was feeling...when emotion...whether anger, sadness, happiness...just consumes you...you can't control it...you can't control how you feel, what goes on in your head...and everything that happens inside, just wants to get out. So no...I'm not asking for nor am I going to give an apology, yet...as well I'm not going to go out of my way, nor to I expect any of you who took this hard to try to make amends...I'm still in a very iffy mood about this whole thing. But that's not the point of this point...the point is appreciation...and I'm so thankful, blessed and appreciative to have people around me who care about me...who genuinely care about my well being and what happens to me. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything...thank you for enduring my little moment of just venting...simply put...thanks for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment