WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Random Thoughts

Today in the car, we were just talking about life...how we all felt it was moving so fast. Sometimes, I feel so young, but then sometimes I feel so old. Like a few weeks ago, me and 3 other friends who we've all known since elementary school...went to our elementary school/coach's house for a barbecue...just reminiscing and laughing and stuff. I feel like life is just constantly moving faster and faster. 4 years of high school just breezed by and now I'm already in my 3rd year of university...turning 21 next year. Sometimes I feel so young...when I look at how many years ahead of me and the fact that I'm only 20...then on the flip side...sometimes I feel so old...when I look at the younger generation coming up...the kids at my church, how they're all growing up so fast and so tall...damn, lol. We were also talking about just how people our age already have kids or are married or something...like damn, that's even crazier. I don't get how people get married so young...like 25 or something...you're still fresh out of school...or still in school...just getting adjusted to the real world...and then you have to add the pressures and responsibilities of marriage, damn. But it is something I've thought about...I'd love to have one boy and one girl...I'd wanna teach and coach my son...put him in basketball...teach him how to shoot, train him and just be that role model and father figure in his life....and my daughter...oh man, she's gonna be daddy's little girl...I swear I'm gonna spoil her...I'm gonna have a mad soft spot for her...but I'm also gonna be super overprotective of her hahahaha...I want her to be able to confide in me...I wanna be involved in my children's lives...have family game nights lol....go out to dinners and chill...talk during dinner about our days, those kinds of things you know...but that's just me being old again...thinking years and years ahead...when I'm only 20 years old...still got lots of years of school left ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment