WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 14, 2021

What’s Next?

Wow, I don’t even know how to start this post lol. First off let me just say thank you for 1,8 million views, y’all really been running this blog up in my absence lol. It’s been 3 months since I’ve posted, it was one of those things that started out as oh it’s been a month maybe I should post an update then another month passed and now it’s been 3 months lol. I appreciate those of y’all who have reached out to see how I’m doing and what I’ve been up to, it means a lot. There’s so much I feel like I wanna say to y’all and I hope I don’t forget anything. Let me say this right off the bat…the blog is not dead and this is not a goodbye post, but things are definitely changing in my life. If I’m being completely honest, the blog hasn’t been a priority in my life for quite some time and I honestly just haven’t had the motivation to write posts, it honestly felt like a chore sometimes like oh man it’s been a week, better try to write something before more time passes. When I finished school in March/April I honestly had no motivation for anything tbh, no motivation to look for jobs and certainly no motivation to write blog posts. This blop has ben such a big and instrumental part of my life but lately it just hasn’t been fun and like I said it started to feel like a chore at times. Being 29 going on 30, a lot of my priorities have been shifting as of late. For one, I’ve really been prioritizing my own happiness above all. Wanting to do and be around those that make me happy. My current job weas honestly the thing that really drove that point home to me, wanting to be in a place that makes me happy and wanting to do something that I enjoy for the rest of my life and just in general wanting to be happy with whatever situation I’m in. So I’ve been putting my energy into different outlets and following my heart and doing things that make me happy, whether it pans out in the long run is yet to be seen but I’m at a point in my life where I have to at least be able to say that I tried it rather than live with regret and what ifs. I know that all sounds mad vague but it’ll all come to light real soon. On top of my happiness, I’ve really been prioritizing my own health…my boy loves to ask “yo how’s your physical, how’s your mental, how’s your emotional?” And I’ve kinda taken that and ran with it, it really does kinda go hand in hand with happiness as well…surrounding myself with good people and good vibes. Physical health has also really been a big one for me, I’ve always had back pain for the longest time and made a conscious effort to go see a chiropractor to fix that, it crazy the amount of people that have back pain or just little nagging pains in their body and they just tolerate it cuz “it’s not so bad” but like yo that’s your body man, pain should not be a normal feeling lol. But anyways, with that all being said, the blog hasn’t and isn’t really a priority in my life right now…does that mean I won’t be on here anymore…no, it just means I won’t be on here…often. I don’t wanna make promises I can’t keep and say oh I’ll try to do one post every month or every few weeks, but I’ll. Just say that I’ll see you when I see you. The blog will always have a special place I my life and will always be a place for me to express myself, but for now like I said it’s just not fun for me and I’m not really motivated and I’m choosing to put my time and energy into other areas of my life. Who knows, maybe my other ventures will fall flat and I’ll be back here full time in a couple months lol, but the biggest thing is I’ll never know if I don’t try. Man as I’m writing and reading this, it reallt does sound like a goodbye post LOL, but it also feels like I’m talking to a friend who I haven’t seen in months and we’re just catching up. I don’t even know if I’ve talked about everything I wanted to or touched on the points that I warned to touch on lol…what have I been up to…work, life, taking care of myself and I guess more specifically when It comes to work and career, putting my time and efforts into something that makes me happy but importantly something I’m super motivated and passionate about. That was a big thing for me, being at my current job for over 3 years now, I came to realize no amount of money was enough motivation for me to be at a place that I disliked or doing a job I didn’t enjoy, So because of that, I’m been pushing myself to do and find things that I’m motivated and passionate about and also things I enjoy and can see myself ding for the rest of my life. That’s probably the biggest thing going on in my life right now. Other than that I feel like I’ve hit everything that I wanted to talk about, the blog ain’t dead and I ain’t going anywhere…you just might not see or hear from me on here that often…for the time being at least. If you know me and are in my circle of friends, none of this should come as a surprise to you and you should know exactly what I’m talking about, other than that, if you know me, you should know how to reach me, With that ALL being said, THANK YOU for 1.8 million views, thank you for sticking through my craziness and shenanigans, this is nowhere near the end, I promise you that. But I’ll see you when I see you, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment