WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Today...

What's good...the first day of school for many people. I never get any sleep the day before a big event...I dunno why lol. My day was long but not too bad...went to class at 8:30, it was relaxing...ate with my friend, chilled in the library for a bit, he went to class, chilled with my other friend...then we went to back to library and chilled some more...then went to our last class of the day. After that, went to the Chinese Christian Fellowship at York for the first time...been loafting on that for 2 years...mentioned how I wanted to go in my first year...told myself I was gonna go in my second year but laofted...so I'm glad I finally decided to check it out today, it was definitely fun and better than I had expected, excited for next week. Bussed home and got home around like 9:30 ish...long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment