WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random Thoughts

 I just need to vent a bit before I go to bed...girls are weird. I was thinking about you...then literally moments later, you message me. I honestly really do love the conversations we have...but I don't get you a lot of the times...you're on, then you're off...you like me, then you have a boyfriend randomly. You tell me that I'm not ready....but you're willing to wait. I don't get you...like sometimes, I'll admit I do have those feelings...and those thoughts of us...but I dunno...something stops me from acting on it. I really don't get you...what's your angle, what kinda game are you playing. I'm just def not up for this...not up for involving myself with all this stress and unnecessary ish. We'll see what happens I guess...man, girls are whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment