WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, September 07, 2012

Today...

Was another long day...woke up early...my bus too longer than usual today, was a bit late for class...was really crowded, managed to find a seat between 2 cute white girls. Lots of cute girls, mostly white...in that class :P haha...after, got some food with my friend, then played ball, got a bunch of good runs...played full court, played some 21, then played 2 on 2...so tiring, entire lower body was done. Went for lunch with my friend, then chilled in the library, then class, then home lol...I'm just glad I finally get to sleep in tomorrow. Woke up super early yesterday and today...so glad I have Mondays and Fridays off...hopefully it'll balance out waking up super early on Wednesday and Thursdays...also gotta get my books soon too...

No comments:

Post a Comment