WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Today...

Today was a real loaft day...stayed at home for the most part...gamed, watched stuff on laptop...prepped for fellowship cuz I was leading my group...made a fun snakes and ladders game with questions at each slot. There were only 3 people in our group...me, the other leader and his girlfriend...and one counsellor decided to join us...at first I was like wow...4 members are missing, it's not gonna be that fun or interactive...surprisingly, it went really well...we got lots of sharing and discussion in and I got to know the people better. Afterwards, we went out for food like we usually do. Tomorrow, going back to my insurance place and hopefully get this thing settled once and for all...if not, I swear I'm gonna kill that lady.

On a side note: HAPPY 1ST OF SEPTEMBER...can you believe it...another school year is upon us...some kids are just starting elementary school, some kids are moving up to high school...and some kids are going up to university...either way, it's a new step for a lot of us...can't wait to see what 2013 has in store, for now..deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment