WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 24, 2012

To Whom It May Concern...

For those of you who don't know, I lost my wallet on Thursday on the bus...long story short, today...I was checking my student card and I saw that someone had put $1000 on it and has been using it since Friday, which means my wallet is officially stolen. So if you follow me on twitter, I had a pretty clean, edited rant for that particular individual. But here on this blog, I hold nothing back, words cannot describe how I am feeling right now, the emotions I'm going through...anger, hate, pity, hopelessness, depression, anger, hate...all that together...with a whole lot more of anger and hate. I'm pretty sure it's a dude because he spent $13 at a cigar store...probably a fucking celebratory cigar for his new findings...this motherfucker. I had a lot of stuff in there...$600+. student card, license, debit, credit, GO bus ticket, YRT bus tickets, scene card, shoetag, health card, social insurance card, a bunch of stuff...PAUSE....REAL LIFE...my friend just told me that, maybe he put the $1000 in my student card using my credit card...WOOOOW IF THAT'S TRUE...I'M MORE PISSED THAT I ALREADY WAS, WHICH WAS A LOT....this mother fucker...I hope you die...get hit by a bus. I wanna fucking slit your throat, burn your house down and fucking kill your family. I wanna fucking slap your mom for not teaching you better...I wanna just beat you down with my bare hands and feel every moment of pain you endure...you think you're smart you little bitch...it takes a lot to get me angry and cussing like this, I'm usually very under control...but this guy is taking it to a whole new level, as if seeing $600+ in my wallet wasn't enough...he has to go and MAYBE put money onto my student card from my credit card...I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY...I wanna stab you in the eyes...shoot you in the kneecaps...and let you live the rest of your life as a blind cripple. I hope your baby dies...I hope your wife gets raped...I hope you fucking die, burn and rot you sorry excuse for a human being. If I keep going, this post will actually be REALLY LONG...so I will cut it short cuz it will be repetitive, but I hope you die...plain and simple, fuck you...you stupid little boy...go fucking die.

No comments:

Post a Comment