WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today...

What's good...today was a long day...Wednesday's are my longest and most tiring day. Class from 8:30 to 9. I hate how it's always cold in the mornings, then super hot in the afternoons...I wanna wear a hoodie, but I don't wanna have to carry it around later on. So I just wore a t shirt and jeans today...it was cold in the morning...wasn't that cold at night, it was bearable. Spent a lot of time in the library during my breaks with friends...chilled, napped, wasn't in the mood for ball and my friend didn't have clothes either. Supposed to have a tutorial from 7-9 but it ended in only half an hour, so went to CCF, though I was kinda late...it was fun, talked more about the gospel and prayed and shared. Got to know more people, it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment