WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

From The Heart: LOVE

Throooowback....written on December 12, 2009...3:29 am

It's 3 AM, I'm putting everything on my brain aside to do this cuz I feel like people don't understand and appreciate what this short and simple word is until it's out of your sights. I'm gonna mainly talk about this from a guy's point of view because I just need to get some things out there. I can't rhyme right now cuz I'm going through a lot, but love makes you feel like you're on top of the world. Like you've got the palm of the world in your hands and you own everything. It's the greatest feeling ever, looking your loved one in the eyes, seeing them smile and just holding them in your arms. Their laugh, their voice, their touch, makes you feel tingly all over. Love makes you wanna cry, it makes you wanna die, it makes you wanna scream at the top of your lungs and pull your hair out. Love gets on your nerves and you just wanna punch a wall, you wanna call up some people and just yell at them for no apparent reason. I"m no good at expressing my feelings to the ladies, I keep things bottled up inside me and express them this way. I'm shy, I'm soft, I'm whatever you wanna call me. I hate when people say they understand what love means cuz they don't, it's much more complicated then their simple minded thoughts can comprehend. Love, a simple 4 letter word, can make you feel amazing even after you've say, failed a test, a course, hgihschool. Knowing that you have someone to hold onto, depend on, love, care for, kiss, makes you forget about all the failures in life. Love is painful, so get ready for the bruises, it'll cut you down and tear you apart then kick you when you're down. Love is ruthless and has no mercy or remorse for life, it'll hurt the innocent and the poor at the same time. Then again, love is gentle, it's patient, it's waiting for the girl of your dreams for a year and her finally noticing you to say hi. Love is distant, love is seeing your girlfriend once a week or every 2 weeks but making that one day ever so special with enough love and memories to last a month. Love is a mind game and I'm not really good at it, it's about getting inside her head and reading her mind, reading her thoughts, reading her next moves so you can surprise her with a better move and will just make her so happy. Love is passionate, when you're down because your life sucks and you have nothing to live for, she walks into the room and says she loves you, you hold onto her and vow never to let her go or let any harm come to her. Love is forgiving and forgetting, love is able to forget the mistakes and forget the wrongs and forgive them all. Love is kind, love will grant you your deepest darkest wishes and secrets. Love is harmful, it will break a man down into pieces and step on the pieces even when he's broken. Love is relentless and resilient, it'll keep on coming and it's always there no matter where you hide or how you hide and where you go and what you say. Love will find you and you will find love. Love is the best feeling you can ever experience in your life, when you swear you've found that girl that you just wanna hold on to and never let go. When you've found that girl who's smile brightens your day, or her voice alone and keep you motivated for a month, or that girl who's beauty radiates in the darkness. That girl, who just understands me better than I do, is standing right there in my view. Love...is something you shouldn't take for granted, but something you should cherish and value with your life.

I felt a sadness deep in my heart. My legs were shaking, my heart was beating, my mind was running in circles. I felt something drip onto my forearm. Today for the first time in a VERY long time, I cried because Love is just so painful and so happy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment