WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Random Stories

I remember when I was in Singapore one time, I was pretty young...I was in HMV...and I had enough money to buy one CD, I was with my cousins and my brother. And I was deciding between a 50 Cent CD and a Linkin Park CD...lol, for some reason I was really into both really greatly lol. But yeah, it was the longest debate of life, and I finally went with the 50 Cent CD and as soon as I go to buy it, my cousin snatches it away from me (she was older) and runs to pay for it lol. Apparently, my uncle (who's kinda rich, works at the airport) told her to buy something for me lol. My uncle has always been like that, whenever we go visit, he feels the need to buy me something spectacular or give me something spectacular lol. I remember when I went with my fam and my brother didn't go, I told him my brother had a PS1...the next day he opens his trunk and all I see are like 30+ videogames and he's like, they're all yours...LOOOOL. Another time when we went back, we went to some convention with like electronics and games and stuff like that...and he got us both ipod shuffles...and that was when they first came out, so they were pretty expensive lol, crazy eh...damn lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment