WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

From Me To You...

I always find it funny when people think they know what I'm feeling or what I'm going through simply cuz they read my twitter or my blog. That's just real sad imo...the majority of you THINK you know what goes through my head, how my brain operates, how I react to things...but you don't...just cuz you read what I tweet on the daily or read my blog posts don't mean you know me...especially when you don't take the time out to legitimately get to know me in person...c'mon son.

No comments:

Post a Comment