WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 17, 2012

From Me To You...

I miss you...it's weird. We have this kind of on off thing that always happens between us. When it's off, it's off and I'm just doing my thing...but when it's on...it's bright as heck and yeah lol. Today, I was just thinking to myself...if I could redo certain things with you...would I...and the truth is I would, I would definitely redo the way I handled a bunch of things...the decisions i made for some things...but we were both young and immature. If we had legitimately continued what we had...I wonder what it would be like. Deep down, you've told me how you'll always have a thing for me and a place in your heart for me...and at the same time, I know if I were to ever consider giving it another shot...I know you'd jump at the chance. But I dunno...sometimes, I do get that feeling...of wanting comfort and somebody to lean on you know. Talking to you...is always refreshing...it's comforting, it gives me that warm feeling. As we have conversations now...I can instantly tell you're different...good different, you've changed...grown...matured. The conversations we have are different...good different lol. This summer...was up and down...but chilling with you...just seemed right you know. People have their opinions and perspectives of you...and maybe I'm blindsided...but I see through you...I see deep into your heart. I dunno...I haven't told many people this or talked about it a lot...mainly just thought about it with myself...but I get that feeling...of just missing you...thinking about and of you...it's weird lol. Like I said...sometimes there'll be spurts of time where we don't talk for a while cuz we're both busy...but when we're on, we're on...when we do talk...we talk a lot...late night phone calls...long text messages...skype conversations...those moments...never cease to give me that tingly feeling you know. It just feels...nice...when I'm with you. Sometimes, I tell myself...3 years ago, we were both immature, young and not ready...then I say to myself...maybe I should give it another try...lol...I have no idea...I always have lots of thoughts and emotions running through my head...and I'm always analyzing situations and possible situations...we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment