WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 24, 2012

Random Thoughts

It never really occurs to me how "big" this blog or how "out there" this blog is...but it warms my heart when people come up to me and tell me they go on my blog...occasionally, sometimes, often...it's nice to hear you know. 2 of my friends lately told my straight up lol...one was like, you know...your blog is one of those sites I bookmark and check everyday...another friend was like, man I go on your blog everyday and read every post. Now I have no idea if that is true or not...but hey, who am I to doubt them...it's encouraging and supporting to me...it motviates me to keep going. But...I do wanna let you know that my blog...my twitter...does not and will not define me. Just because you follow me on twitter and read my tweets and read my blog posts DOES NOT mean you know me or know about me. People think they can read about you or read what you write and that's it..they know all about you, they use it as a substitute instead of actually trying to get to know you, I hate those kinds of people. But yeah...I don't blog about every single thing or tweet about every single thing that happens to me...maybe MOST, but not all...lol, if you legitimately and sincerely wanna get to know me...you should know by reading my posts that I'm a pretty friendly person lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment