WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Today...

Hey, what's good, sorry for no posts the past few days...been out most of the time. Thursday, I had school early morning...we watched a movie in my lecture and I fell asleep, then had tutorial, then had break and I chilled with my friend till my last class at 4. Then had small group at 5:30...we just broke the ice, got to know each other and gave our mini ish testimonies. It was supposed to be like an hour ish...but it went way over time, ended at like 7:30 ish. Was supposed to go to the mall with my friend at 6:30, but my thing ended too late lol. So yeah, missed the bus at 8, went to get food...caught the 8:30 bus...mom picked me up and headed home, then loafted into the night playing 2k.

Friday...was a long day...didn't have school, woke up early to go get my license, health card and social insurance card since I lost my wallet. Luckily it was only 2 places and they were both close my to each other and around my house. Went to go to do my license and health card first...the line was long, but it was going my pretty fast. They're actually really strict too...they need legit ID and stuff and all, but yeah...long short, got it fixed, gotta wait like 3-4 weeks before it comes. Then next was social insurance card, forgot birthday certificate, so had to go home and get it...then finished it and stuff...gotta wait like 3-4 weeks for that as well. After, went home and prepared for the program that night, then headed out to meet with some friends to talk and stuff. Then headed to church and lead the program, then went to dinner with the mans. After, went to Sobeys and chilled until 12 cuz it was my friend's birthday haha.

Today...was a loaft day...spent the majority of it catching up on Naruto...reading it, watching the english dubbed, and the subbed...time flies when you're loafting lol. I wanna run ball so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment