WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Real Talks of the Moment

"In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry." - Ephesians 4:26

This is my dad's favourite verse, and one of the first verses I memorized on the spot and a verse that I do my best to instil in my life. This past week has just really allowed me to reflect on my actions and attitude as of late...it's really allowed God to break me down and show me my weaknesses and helped me get back on the right track in terms of my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment