WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 03, 2012

Random Thoughs

I had a talk with a friend yesterday...and she sorta eased my mind a bit about this one thing I've been anxious about. I'm still not fully sure how I feel about the whole situation, but our conversation now kinda has me leaning more to one way and it's sort of relieving. One thing that really hit me was when she told me "that fact that this person has been through a lot and doesn't open up to that many people, but she does and she trusts you says a lot". I dunno...I guess I just kinda convince myself otherwise you know...I know you reading this probably might just be like, what in the world are you talking about...I don't even know man...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment