WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LOL of the Moment

Don't even ask how I randomly remember this...but I remember in elementary school...one of my boys jeans zippper was broken...it wouldn't zip up...so his fly was down the entire day, he was mad embarrassed...and I have NO clue who came up with this idea, but someone was like, we're all gonna zip our fly's down in honour of him....LOOOOOOOLLL, don't ask why...but I did it. Looking back on it...it was the stupidest thing ever...like 5-10 boys with their zippers down just for the sake of it...oh man, we were dumb back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment