WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Today..

Sorry for no posts yesterday...I actually can't remember what I did yesterday lol...all I remember was going to ball at church at night, being really tired, coming back and showering and just collapsing. Today was a good day, I love how the weather is slowly getting chilly but still sunny and bright...good weather for hoodies and sweaters. But yeah, today I only had one class at 4-5. But I went early cuz that was the only time my rents could give me a ride. Went, played ball for like 2 hours, worked out for an hour, played ball for another hour, ate lunch, took a nap at the library...then finally went to class lol, the class is called Technology and Civilization, talking about past and present technologies and how it affected society and how society created them pretty much, it's supposed to be a bird course (an easy course)...for the most part, the work seems manageable and the prof seems really cool, I just gotta work hard obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment