WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Stories

I'm actually feeling so much better right now...the dude input $1000 of his own money onto my student card like I said, only used like $200 and left $800...my friend said to take it out in case he tries to get it back. Couldn't take it out, but I'm glad to hear from the people that there is no way he can get it back, he has my old student card which is pretty much just a card now, can't use it to get any of his money back...serves him right is all I'm saying. I don't know if that's God's justice working or not...or just bad luck for him, eh. But in light of the situation, thought I'd share a funny story with you guys, which some of you may know. Yesterday when I had time to sit down and think, I realized...I'm a really unorganized person, though I genuinely do try to be really organized. Anyways...I've lost A LOT of things in my life...one of the worst is this story right here. So it was winter...this girl's birthday. Me and her both volunteer at this elementary school, we were both in like grade 12. I've known her for a long time and I was really close to her, we both knew a lot about each other. So we chilled pretty often and I guess I was developing feelings for her, but I wasn't sure, so I thought I'd test it out. So the day of her birthday, she's volunteering at the elementary school, I get of school at 2:50, she ends around 3:30, stays till like 4 ish. I went home and I had a gift for her, some stuffed animal and a card. I was going to go to the school and surprise her with it. She knew I was coming, but I told her just to chill and walk her home and visit the teacher I volunteer with. So today was an absolute beast, it wasn't just snowing, it was literally a snow storm. So me, thinking I was cool, wore this nice windbreaker with like a t'shirt underneath, so I was freeeeezing. Wore like jeans and walking shoes too. Imagine how cold I was...anyway, there were 2 front pocked in the windbreaker to put your hands, they were very loose...if you put stuff in there, you'll probably lose it if you like run or jump or something. So...I left the house, gift in hand, putting my lanyard with all my keys (house, room, usb, etc), my ipod and earphones and my phone (some slide phone). It was mad cold, so I took this shortcut to the school...where I cut through the soccer field...one problem, the soccer field was filled with snow and it was really high because of the snowstorm. Took one step...it was like just below my knees...so with my feet already filled with snow, socks all wet...I trucked it through that field...running through it really fast and like a beast. Got to the school, was freezing like crazy. Saw her, gave her the gift...and she kissed me...LOL. So yeah, we had a mini thing, I don't really tell it to that many people, or any people for that matter maybe a few. But yeah...so I leave, truck back through the same field...go home, at the door...realized I lost my keys, ipod and phone...waited for a good 10 minutes, decided to go back to the school, check the field and try to find my stuff...the snow was way too deep, plus new snow had formed on top, it was cold, my gloves weren't working, hands were freezing, did not find my stuff...socks were soaking wet, shoes were donezo...went back home, luckily my mom came home...told her, we drove to the field, to the places I walked, found nothing. Came home...sad...depressed...lost everything. Funny that like 2 years later, when the snow had all melted...one summer day, me and my brother are home, doorbell rings, he answers it, it's our neighbour...gives my brother something and goes I think this is yours. He comes back and...IT WAS MY OLD PHONE..LOOOOL IT WAS IN MY NEIGHBOUR'S LAWN...but with the snow, I couldn't see it lol...never did find my keys or ipod though. Funny, I swear I've lost my keys like 2 or 3 times...and my parents keep saying they're going to change locks, but they never do...no need to imo anyways...so they find keys, there's no address or anything...and no way they're gonna go door to door, street to street trying to find which house it opens lol...man I lose a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment