WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today...

Hola...sorry there haven't been any posts lately...been really busy, just out and about...chilling with lots of people before school starts and people go away for school or before everyone's busy again...

Sunday...I had church in the morning...last week teaching Sunday school with the kids, another 3 months and I'll be teaching again. After, we went to lunch with them, then came back for worship practise...then went home around like 4 ish to shower then back to church at around 6 ish for a birthday dinner and just chilling...we all sat together and made dinner and played board games into the night...it was a real fun night of just laughs and bonding.

Monday...My 2 friends came over, we gamed a bit, then headed to the mall to get food...went back to my place to game for a bit...then went to church at like 8 ish to play ball...played till 11 ish...then went to Sobeys cuz I had this major craving for freezies LOOOL

Tuesday...loafted the whole day mostly...napped like twice...woke up at 10 am for some reason...it was a really relieving day cuz there were 2 things on today...a gathering with a few church people and also a barbecue with my teacher and my friends...I had to go to the church gathering, but I really wanted to go to the barbecue as well...turns out my friend who couldn't do thursday ended up freeing space and we moved the barbecue to thursday so I can make it, went to the church gathering, had sushi...played monopoly into the night...haha I love board games...it's so fun...my friends are right sometimes when you're gaming...you don't talk that much...you do somethings, but not a lot, depending on a bunch of circumstances...but yeah, it was a real fun night.

Sidenote: Can't believe school's starting soon...everyone's gonna be going back to school and res if they live on campus...everyone's gonna be super busy...gonna miss seeing all their faces and all the time we've spent together over the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment