WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

No Posts...

I'm taking down the blog...JOKES...lol...but uh, my computer's messed...was using it this morning, suddenly the screen turned black and it's just messed now...I'm typing this from my computer using safe mode...but my friend said he'll check it out for me...most likely a hard ware problem, so can't use this comp till he checks it on Friday, well I can use it, but no videos or anything...the colour is mad weird...pictures look so weird. And my mac...I can use that, but internet doesn't work. When I was gone to Cleveland, my dad upgraded the modem...and also his friend set a password for our wifi...when I came back...my dad tells me he doesn't know the password...how on earth is that possible...now my dad's loafting on calling his friend to get that password...though it takes only 5 MINUTES...so no wifi on mac or my phone...luckily I have 3G...but yeah...my bad for no posts...if he gets the password for the wifi...I'll be back in action...also I can't go on xbox live either...how cheesing is that, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment