WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Stories

So despite how "good" some people think I am in basketball...I've never been on a elementary or high school basketball team...I've been on a elementary school volleyball team and a soccer team, but never a high school team. Oh well...ultimate frisbee in high school...boss sport. But yeah...so in elementary school, I thought I was the best in basketball, no joke...I was literally up there, I was sick...it's elementary school, c'mon. But yeah, so I remember just not making it in grade 6 and 7 and it was literally my first ever heartbreak...when my world first ended...you know lol...basketball was all I really had cuz I was never a scholar either. So yeah, come grade 8...I made the first cut, second cut would have decided the team...I remember running to the room and seeing the list and not seeing my name...my life was over...my heart was broken...I wanted to cry but the tears just wouldn't come out. I then remember my friends trying to petition for me to get on the team cuz no offense, I was better than half the team...but they said no. So my friends brought me to one practise and I practised with them...got to scrimmage...I remember just knocking down 4 three's in a row...the coach was nodding his head in approval...my friends were all trying to feed me the ball lol...I remember going on a fast break, stopping and hitting a 3....went down again, on a fast break, about to hit a 3...but saw my teammate right beside me who's never touched the ball...so I passed it to him lol and everyone got cheesed cuz I didn't shoot it. After the game...I remember the coach coming up to me and saying I'm sorry I didn't put you on the team...but I can't anymore cuz it's full...just those words saying he wish he put me on...def made me feel a bit better...but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment