WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Random Thoughts

A lot of the times...I over think...but I'd say half of the thoughts that I have have some truth to it. I dunno...there are minor things, then there are major things that have been on my heart for the longest time. I just need peace you know...part of me misses Cleveland for the "temporary getaway" it was. Part of me also can't wait till school starts cuz that gets my mind off things cuz I'm at school half the time, chilling, meeting people, having fun. I'm just really struggling with a few things lately...but just talking to my friend today really helped ease my mind on a lot of things...it didn't solve it or answer a lot of the questions I had...but it really set my mind at ease for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment