WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

From Me To You...

For some reason, a lot of the heart to heart talks I have with people tend to happen in their cars...sorry for no posts today, was a loaft ish day but yeah...loafted all day on my computer, brother came home, went for pho with him, went grocery shopping with him while our rents are away. Friend called me to come over and play card games with him and others, went home at like 12 ish...stayed in the car for like an hour just talking...about EVERYTHING...life, school, family, relatives, parents, siblings, stresses, church, problems, friends, the future, the past...everything...I love how close we've become...I first came into this whole thing with the sense that okay, he's an open guy that I'm comfortable with and cool with...I can see myself talking to him. As time went on and we chilled more...I just became more open and comfortable with him...his natural personality just made it so easy to open up and trust him. I'm so thankful that not only is he a brother in Christ, but someone who can keep me accountable for my words and actions and someone I can talk to and laugh with and at hahaha. Thanks for the talks bro...it means a lot to me.

PS: sorry for the lack of posts...I've been busy/I've also been loafting...-_-....BUT WE'RE A FINGER AWAY FROM 100,000...however, it pains me to say I have nothing to give to you guys yet...haven't had time to go and record anything cuz I've been busy and my friend has been on vacation...but it will be coming asap...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment