WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 31, 2012

Today...

What's good, today was a fun and long day...woke up, pulled weeds for my dad...showered, headed out to a barbecue at my old teacher's place with a few friends. It was an amazing night...chilling with my old teacher, his wife and his 2 kids and my 3 other friends who I've known since elementary school. We talked about just life right now, how are of us are doing and of course...lots and lots of reminiscing, It was an amazing time...crazy to think I'd be at my teacher's house...having a barbecue...meeting his parents and his kids LOL. It's crazy also how my friends and I have known each other since elementary school, damn. It was an amazing time...even though we all go to different schools, to think we still keep in touch...after all these years after graduating elementary school...to think we still keep in touch and visit our old teacher. After that...my friend drove me home, and we just chatted a bit more...about life and school and religion and stuff like that...it's just great to catch up with old friends and old teachers...to think we've all known each other for that long...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment