WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 09, 2019

800,000 VIEWS

So I know this post is a little late, but wow...I always say I never really know what to say for these things and I truly don't. Part of me doesn't really know why I make these things such a big deal, why I go out of my way to celebrate and glamorize it lol. I think it's because when I don't really think it's that big a deal in comparison to the videos on youtube or something that get millions of views in like a couple of hours or days. But then when I get to sit back, think about it and digest everything...it's been a long and hard road to get to where we are...and I feel to a certain extent I've scratched and clawed my way to get to where I am. I never wanna say that my blog has blown up or that it's a big deal cuz I don't really feel that it is...yeah 800,000 hits is a lot, but only an extremely small handful of people have seen the blog...so the number is big, but it's always really small as well. I feel like having that kind of mindset forces me to be humble, hungry and to keep going and to stay motivated (which I'll save for another post). I'm super thankful for this achievement, but it just means we're that much closer to my goal of 1 million...something I've mentioned, talked about and dreamed about since I feel like 2011 when the blog really started getting going. We're definitely gonna end 2019 strong, I promise you that...I have a lot of things planned and a lot of things already in motion...just kinda have to keep the ball rolling, I promise it'll be super dope lol. With that, I did a mini photoshoot with my boys for 800,000 and I wanted to share with y'all some of the photos that didn't make it onto my instagram or facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment