WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today...

Today was a chill day...woke up at like 9 ish...got a drink...went back to sleep, woke up at 1 LOL. Chilled for a big...went to my softball banquet at like 6 ish...it was such a fun time...good fun, seeing people from different churches, bonding with my team...having good conversations with a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while...it was a great night. Next year is gonna be my 3rd year playing softball...my first year I won Most Appreciated Player...this year was my second year and I was assistant coach...next year will be my 3rd and also my last year playing jr's for Themelios...I'm strongly considering head coach...but I still have lots of time to think about and pray about it...we'll see what happens...in a week, school will start on the 5th for me...even crazier that I'm going into my 3rd year...this is the year I have to finally take school seriously, stop slacking off and really buckle down...all in God's grace and mercy...I trust in His plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment