WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, February 18, 2013

Where Have I Been...

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday...no posts...where have I been, what have I been up to? My bad...last week was the home stretch before reading week...and last week, well at least the end of it, was just a time of relaxation for me, a real stress free environment and a time where I was really happy...and I haven't been that relaxed, stress free or happy in that long...so I just really took the time to take it all in and soak in everything. Friday was just a loaft day, but really relaxing at the same time, came home from church asap and caught the rookie game. Saturday was a day to just chill with my homies, play videogames, then headed out to my friends house for my games and laughs and to watch all star saturday...and that was just so much fun, to have a bunch of my friends there, telling jokes, having fun, was such a good time. Then yesterday rolled along, it was a pretty long day...had worship, then taught sunday school, then had worship practise then headed home for the all star game lol. And today was just a super loaft day....family day, my whole fam home...just chilled lol...no ball either tonight so I was cheesed...just stayed home and played games and watched shows all day. But as of late though...I've been sleeping super late, which I hate...cuz then I wake up super late and feel like half my day is gone lol. What else...a lot has been going on as of late...like a lot...but I've kinda tuned everything out...and just been in my own little bubble with my friend and my boys, I've been thinking about and stressing about all this stuff way too much...so as of late I've just been tuning everything out and giving myself a break from life...I'm too sick of all this ish, all the same thoughts, all the same words, all the same feelings. Whatever happens happens, just lifting it all up to God and letting Him handle everything,

No comments:

Post a Comment