WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 30, 2012

10 Things I Find Attractive...

I was just talking to my friend about a bunch of these things and she's like, you should do this LOL...so here goes nothing, off the top of my head...

1. A nice smile...y'all know what I'm talking about fellas...when she smiles, your heart just melts
2. Nice eyes...someone who you'll want to maintain eye contact with as long as possible and you feel like you're looking deep into her soul.
3. A nice body...hey I'm a guy, don't judge me
4. A good listener/comforter...it's one thing to listen to somebody, but it's another thing to give them advice or try to comfort them and make them feel better
5. Wearing my clothes...I find it mad sexy if a girl is wearing say like my t-shirt that's too big for her...
6. A girl who can sing/cook...I'm in love with so many youtube artists or musicians not only cuz they're cute, but cuz they can sing as well...and if she can cook...wow, that's a keeper right there
7. Someone who shares my interests or will at least try them out...it's okay if you don't like to play basketball or videogames...I'll still find it super cute if you try it and genuinely try to enjoy it because you care
8. Somebody who understands me...you know, there are some people, your friends, your boyfriend or girlfriend, your siblings...you can just look at them...and know how they're feeling...you can feel the happiness, the pain, the emotion, just by looking at them...
9. Someone who'll want to spent every minute with me doing absolutely nothing lol...watching TV, movies, playing board games, taking walks, cuddling, playing sports, videogames, talking, play fighting, anything...you know...
10. Someone who loves God...someone who'll put God before me, who'll put God as the center of our relationship. To know that both of us are seeking to be closer to God will only make us grow closer as well.

Again, that was just 10 things that were off the top of my head...deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment