WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Today...

What's good...today was a loaft day, woke up and just watched Fresh Prince all day. Hit up the mall to get a iphone charger cuz I left mine in Cleveland -__-...my friend then picked me up from the mall and we went to softbal practice...it was such a good feeling, I literally pushed myself and worked super hard...felt nice haha. Came home, bro bought home KFC and now we're just chilling. I'm really glad me and my brother have this time to just bond and chill. I don't think we've ever went out for food together and sat down and just talked, yesterday for dinner we went out for pho. Today for lunch we both made instant noodles and just talked, same for dinner...he brought home KFC and we just talked, no TV was on or no phones...just talked and stuff, it was really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment