WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Thoughts

When I'm alone...usually with nothing to do...I think...a lot...about anything and everything. I've been talking to my ex a lot lately...chilling with her here and there and seeing her here and there...not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Haven't chilled with my boys since coming back from my trip...they asked me to ball a few times, but I was busy...miss them styll. Been chilling with church mans a lot...I honestly love the time we spend together...fun, chill time...yet able to have personal talks and be there for one another. What else...yeah just been loafting and chilling at home as well. Gotta keep these thoughts away...not healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment