WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

From The Heart: The Aftermath

Post 100,000 hits...wow...still can't believe. I'm just so thankful and so humbled. But now that it's over...gotta move forward, work towards that 200k and eventually that million. Got so many things for the future planned...I'm considering in investing in a DSLR camera...and I can play around with pictures and stuff...I kinda wanna get one that can record as well, but it's more pricey...we'll see. It's August already, meaning school's right around the corner, gotta start selling books and getting my things ready and get my mind back on track and sleeping patterns straight. Gotta hit up the booth and record all these tracks I've written. One thing that's gonna stay constant no matter how busy I get is that I'm gonna be blogging, just updating you guys with what's going on in my life and sharing my heart with you guys. I'm so excited you guys stuck with me and celebrated 100k hits with me...it means the world to me. I wonder who my 100k hit was...LOL, whatever...everyone who has ever visited my blog, read a post...has played a part in this momentous occasion and I'm super glad you were a part of it...and I can't wait for our journey to 200k to begin...no doubt there will be bumps and skids in the road...but that just makes it all the more memorable and worthwhile right? Thanks for sharing this with me guys...for being there during the ups and downs...for supporing me and encouraging me when I was down...and holding my hands high and celebrating with me when I was happy. As school starts in September...that just means December is all the more closer...Christmas, New Years...perhaps another trip for me to some christian conference...but December 15...mark that date on your calendar...the 3rd anniversary of the blog...it's almost been 3 years of existence for this blog...wow...that's crazy...but yeah, till then...stick with me on this ride, it'll be a memorable one, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment