WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Random Thoughts

It's just been an amazing trip so far...one thing I can attest to is that you can't judge a book by it's cover or what you've heard about it. I've gotten to know some people really well and am still getting to know people more...it's true that when you desire God, you also want to desire people who love Him just as much and desire to know Him just as much, that's something that's been in my heart this past year or so...desiring God and desiring to be with His people. But yeah, this trip has really opened me up to others and really appreciating God for who He is and the good...and bad things that he puts in my life. I've been a mentor to others and others have been a mentor to me...where I can give advice to others based on my experience and others can do the same to me. This trip has just been a blessing and a constant learning experience...so glad God brought me here and gave me this opportunity, and as well surrounded me with the people that he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment