WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 25, 2012

From Me To You...

This is from me to you, you the reader, you reading this right now...yeah right this second...this is directed to you. I've just been thinking about this blog...sometimes I still don't believe this blog has existed for over 2 years...3 years come December. Whenever I look at the stats...all the countries this blog has reached...how many views each country has...like I always wonder how on earth some of you guys even find my blog, that's crazy to me. To the people who visit my blog on a regular basis...this is for you, thanks...I appreciate it with all of my heart. This blog has over 68,000 hits purely from Canada, where I'm from lol. Over 18,000 hits from the United States...which is constantly mind blowing whenever I think about it because I don't know anybody...I don't think I know anybody from the States that is...so how y'all found me, I'll never know...why y'all still continue to come to this blog, I'll never know either. Why you're reading this post or those other ridiculously long posts, I'll never know either lol. Over 5,000 hits from the United Kingdom...okay now that's definitely ridiculous lol...the United Kingdom of all places...so random. And over 1,000 hits from Russia and Germany...I know a few Russian people...but don't think I know anybody from Russia exactly lol. The next highest country is Denmark with over 600...whenever I see these number...I'm always in awe to think how small my blog is in person and in the bigger picture and when you compare it to other sites, it's small....but just looking at the details...and how this blog started with nothing and the effort and hard work that's been put into this blog...it's become somewhat big in my own opinion lol. The most viewed page has been viewed over 4,000 times...damn, that's real interesting...that's why I love reading the stats on this blog...it's so cool to read and know about...like the most viewed month was last month with 8,900 hits....nearly 9000 in ONE MONTH...wow man, that's mind blowing. But enough of the number crunching...from me to you...thank you...for everything...for visiting my blog regularly, often, here and there, one time...for showing your friends...for giving me feedback...for making this small little hobby of mine a full time thing...for giving me motivation to continue to do this...for inspiring me to do this...for supporting me through the good and the bad times, the ups and the downs...from the bottom of my heart...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment