WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Good News

Woke up this morning...dad came clutch...made me breakfast and gave me the password for the wifi hahaha...using my Mac right now, but it's gonna die soon, gonna head downstairs and play xbox live!!! Also don't have to use my 3G anymore when I'm at home...I'm like 3/4 done my max and it's only halfway through August lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment