WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Life...

Life is tough, but then again, no one said it'd be easy. Sometimes I just wish I could read people's thoughts...not just girls so I can get with them...but people in general...just so you could know what they're thinking, how they're feeling. But then again...that would make life too easy, a big part of life are the struggles, the failures, the pain, the obstacles. I love using my roller coaster analogy...where it's like if the roller coaster only goes down...yeah it's fun, but it's the suspense when you're slowly going up that makes the down so much more thrilling, exciting and fun. Like life...if everything was all good, fine and dandy...yeah you'd be happy, but it's the pain, the failures, the trips, the falls...that make life so much more exciting and memorable...it makes you really appreciate the good things you have in life. There are all kinds of sayings...to appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is. You gotta go through the rain to get to the rainbow...nuff sayings. I guess what I'm trying to say...to y'all...to myself...is...life hasn't gotten easier, you've just gotten stronger. If you look back, or even if I look back...at all the things I've been through, all the people that have come and gone, that have stuck with me...I've been through so much, so have you...yeah you reading this right now. Life is tough, but that's what makes everything worth while...to know you went through all the pain, struggle, rain, failures...but you endured...it's so satisfying. So this...isn't just for you, it's for me as well...a constant reminder to look on the bright side, to focus on the good things in life...that days will get brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment