WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 06, 2012

Missions Trip: THE HOMIES

My roommates for the trip...my brothers, my friends, my accountability buddies...it's crazy how we went from jokes about the stupidest things, laughs, snoring and stuff...to serious talks, heart to hearts and devotions and testimonies...y'all have literally become family. I still can't believe we laughed at the same joke the entire trip. This definitely isn't the end of our mission, I look forward to serving with you brothers in the future. I'll continue to pray for y'all...for strength, for courage, for strong will and strong faith...that God will continue to work in you and shape you to His liking...that you will give your all to Him and make Him the center of your lives and allow everything to flow from that. Thank you for an amazing, memorable and humbling trip boys...y'all are my homies forreal...no disrespect to the girls lol, I'll get to y'all tomorrow as well, but this was the first picture I got to...the boys of the team...the four horsemen...Team Knicks LOOOOOOOLLLL.


No comments:

Post a Comment