WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

From Me To You...

This morning and afternoon...was a really good time...something I really needed. I'm so glad we're friends and despite us not perhaps communicating on a day to day basis...we're still able to chill here and there and catch up and really just be there for one another. Thanks for listening to me and vice versa...allowing me to listen to you. I really needed someone outside of that zone...to just talk to and get input from. Sometimes, I look to you as that person I can tell everything to, because you have a different way of thinking...good different. We talked about everything from God, church, life, problems, girls, boys, school, everything...thank you for being there for me. I really needed someone to just tell everything to, I've been holding so much in lately, and even if I did talk to somebody, I would hold lots back...but today, I just really let everything out, and I really feel you did the same...I really hope we continue to keep this up...to really keep each other accountable and be there for one another in our times of need. Despite you going away for school, I hope we'll still remain close...I'll definitely make an effort to keep that up. Simply said, thank you for being there for me...I really appreciate the conversations we have/had...it means a lot to me, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment