WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, March 01, 2013

M.I.A.

I know I've been mad loaft on posting as of late lol sorry, I've had a lot on my plate and with my free time, I've just been chilling and relaxing, been way too stressed as of late. Anyways, like 5 minutes ago, I tried to come on my blog and was directed to SCM music player's site...started freaking out cuz I was like...wtf, this is the link to my blog, where is it...asked my friend to check and he said he saw the same thing, started freaking out some more lol. Finally got on blogger and deleted the music player...turns out I'm not the only one, bunch of tumblr and blogger people, anyone who uses SCM music player has the same problem, so no music for now...until I find a new music player hopefully lol. Not much is up lately, lots of work to do...3 essays coming up, then the home stretch to exams...can't believe my 3rd year of university is almost over...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment