WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Today...

What's good...today was a tiring, hectic, frustrating, fun, hilarious and eventful day. We slept at like 6...woke up at like 11. My friend had went to pick up his girlfriend and came back, so that had woke me up, but surprisingly I wasn't tired, got a good like 5-6 ish hours of sleep. But the morning started off slow and stressful...woke up to friends telling me they couldn't come anymore/they didn't wanna come anymore. This is honestly why I hate planning things, people flop last minute, give excuses and all that bs...spent like the longest time trying to convince them and just putting more stress onto myself...eventually gave up and tried to enjoy the day. More mans messaged me saying they couldn't come...like why you gonna tell me you can come...then just because we change our plans...all of a sudden you become busy and say you can't come...holy crap. But yeah, surprisingly, the day went uphill from there. People were complaining last night that everyone was like on their laptops and stuff like taht not like bonding...but at the same time, those people who said that were kinda putting up negative vibes towards everyone else and were being really rude about it and it was visibly obvious. So come today this morning...when everyone had just woke up and settled in...it was all calm, we all sat down, chilled, talked, laughed, played monopoly for the longest time and had a genuinely good time...it was so fun. After a few hours, we finally finished and a few people left...just me and 3 of the boys...we gamed, talked, laughed...man...this just made me remember why I love chilling with my boys, my homies..it's all fun, personal talks and stuff...but never any stress...I love it. After, another one of my friends came over and we just had more laughs, talks, dinner and stuff...an overall fun night. It was another blessing in disguise...it started out as a big thing with over like 10-15 people projected to come...with like plans to go to the beach and stuff...but slowly as the day and night revealed itself...plans changed, people backed out, people didn't wanna come...and yeah it was annoying and a bigggggg piss off at first...I forgot about it...tried my best to enjoy myself...and I did, it was sooo fun. I realize....you can't force people to do things if they don't want to...but it was ironic that as soon as people don't force them to do it, suddenly they wanna do it you know. Another thing is that, too many times...myself included...I put up invisible walls or create invisible problems and create this negative environment around myself and cut off people from myself...today I saw that in other people...and when they left...the different between them and someone else was the other person made a legitimate effort to talk to the other people and that's why we all sat down and played monopoly and had a really good time. I hope nobody takes this post offensively...I don't mean to be rude...just stating my observations...but yeah, today was just a really great time....yeah I could sit here and tell you guys what

No comments:

Post a Comment