WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 09, 2013

I Am So Loaft...

I just realized I haven't posted since Tuesday...here's the thing...half of me is really busy and half of me is really lazy. And by half, I mean like 40% is busy and 60% is lazy lol. This week was a really easy going week, I was only at school for 2 days instead of 3. Tuesday I went for only one class, Wednesday I was planning on handing in my assignment to my 4pm class then leaving right away, but the prof was soooo sneaky...cuz he realizes a lot of people do that, so we had a guest speaker and he didn't put up the folders to hand the work in until after they were done speaking...so I left at like 6 ish...so annoyed. But yeah, Thursday...yesterday...had 2 morning classes and a late afternoon one, was planning on skipping my early morning one and going to the second one and my afternoon one, but got an email saying my late afternoon class was cancelled, so decided to just skip altogether lol. So yeah, Thursday was a mad loaft day, home alone...watched a bunch of shows and movies and stuff...went to my friend's church at night for a crossfit workout then 2 solid hours of dodgeball. Today was somewhat productive lol, went to the library with my friend, we were scared it was gonna be packed but it was so empty...we realized it's a Friday, also the Friday before March Break, so no one wants to be at the library, we intended to stay till like 5...but we were absolutely dying...left at like 4 lol then had church and stuff. I'm sorry I've been so loaft with posting as of late. What happens a lot of the time is I come home late, get comfortable, watch my shows and am so tired and lazy that I don't blog lol. Other than that...this week has been so easy going...so relaxing...even with school and work...like I've been doing really good lately...lots of people have been giving me encouragement and keeping me strong and praying for me which I really appreciate. I can genuinely say I've been really happy and mostly stressfree as of late lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment