WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 20, 2012

LOL of the Moment

So yesterday when I was teaching Sunday School, there were a bunch of my kids in grade 6 going to the older class to just see how it was and try it out, so my class was pretty empty for the first bit...like 5 or so kids...so I was like okay we can either watch movies or have free time, and they wanted free time...then slowly more and more kids came, guess they were late or something, so I'm like okay free time, you guys can go play hide and seek or whatever...cuz they were asking me for the longest time to play lol...so I was like yeah go around the church, just don't be loud or get in trouble, cuz then I'll get in trouble. So most of them went, I stayed back with a few kids in the room just chilling and talking to them. 20 minutes later, this one lady comes and goes...where're your kids, I'm like well some of them are in the other class...and she's like what about the other kids...I'm like I dunno, free time? She goes yeah, I saw them upstairs running around and stuff...what were they doing...I'm like I dunno, I thought they were going to the other class cuz I thought they were old enough...so she gathers them all back and goes...did he let you guys out to do whatever you want...one of the kids who I was talking to...he goes no...why would he do that...we just thought we were supposed to go to the other class but we didn't want to...LOOOOL. You get it....so I technically would've gotten into trouble for letting them out and causing a ruckus and stuff...but that one kid was like yeah, it's our fault, we tricked him lOOOOL. So the lady left, and I was tlaking to the kids, I'm like yo...see this is why I told you guys to be quiet LOL, cuz if you get in trouble, then I get in trouble lol. Those kids are so jokes...had mad funny conversations with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment