WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 31, 2012

5 Random Facts About Me

Since this blog is about me...why not let you guys know more about me...beside the personal and long rants here and there...this is more of that general stuff...

1. I'm secretly a shopoholic...I just don't really show it...but I love clothes, I know I have a lot, yet for some reason I still feel like I don't have enough and I always get more and I find that I don't even wear them all sometimes, but I still get more, or when I see something I like, I'm just like....waaanttttt!!!

2. I love food and I'm always hungry. Food, means everything...chips, chocolate, cakes, ice cream, desserts in general...pizza, burgers, fries, sushi, chicken, all that good stuff...then there's the asian foods, rice, noodles, pho, dim sum, all that stuff..I'm really picky when it comes to fruits and vegetables though, I know it's good for me, but I'm really picky...like I don't like brussels sprouts, spinach, cabbage, onions, peppers (only on pizza I like it), and a whooole bunch of other things...the only vegetables I like are broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, mushrooms, corn (vegetable right?)...what else...lettuce (only in caesar salad and burgers/sandwiches), tomatoes (only on pizza/sandwiches/burgers)...I think that's about it. As for fruits, I like the majority of them

3. I love sports...even if I'm not good at it...I'm open to learn...and I'm really quick to pick it up and learn how to play and I may not be good, but I'll work hard, trust.

4. I can't swim...after I say I can't swim, people ask if I can tread water...I have no idea what that means LOOOL. It's weird cuz I took classes when I was little and got certificates and stuff...but I just forgot how to swim...I'm not scared of the water, I just don't know how to swim.

5. I have a crush on A BUNCH of female celebrities, actresses, singers, youtube stars, etc...LOOOL, don't believe me...Cathy Nguyen, Kina Grannis, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, Mila Kunis, Kate Upton, Dannie Riel, Melanie Iglesias, Christian Serratos, Megan Good, Gabriel Union, Paula Patton, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jayesslee, Natalie Tran, Megan Nicole, Tiffany Alvord, Kierra Folsom, Arika Sato, Kelly Kelly, Arianny Celeste, Eve Torres, AJ Lee, Kim Kardashian...trust me when I say the list goes on...LOOOOOOOLLLL don't judge me

No comments:

Post a Comment