WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 13, 2012

Lately...

I've been really busy, and really tired. I haven't even had time to sit down and have a proper dinner with my family since coming back from Cleveland yet. Came back on Sunday, they went to a cottage and came back on Friday afternoon, but I had fellowship that night, Saturday went out with fridays, Sunday had a church thing, Monday had a church thing Tuesday had softball, Wednesday bible study with friends, Thursday softball, Friday fellowship, Saturday dinner with softball mans, Sunday softball then dinner, now today is Monday and going out for my friend's bday...then tomorrow is softball again...Wednesday will probs be the first sit down dinner with my family, I love them to death...missed them so much when they were gone :).But yeah...anyways, these past few days...Friday I had fellowship I night, then went to dinner with the friends and always have good talks when that happens. Saturday went to the gym with my friend, came home and got ready, went to the movies with the softball team, saw The Dark Knight. Sunday, praise team was singing...after that, first time back teaching Sunday School...missed the kids haha, just how active and hyper the Cleveland kids were made me really appreciate my own kids. After that, went to lunch with few peeps, then went home and had softball...double header, there was a huge puddle around 2nd base and a minor puddle around 1st. Played the first game really well...the team was giving it their all and we lost...but it was really really close...so proud. The second game...could've been better...played well the first half, second half kinda got tired, lazy...played terrible...lost. One more game...facing a team that slike 0-9...so we gotta go hard you know, we're not the best either...we're 2-7...but our record doesn't reflect how good or how hard our team works. But yeah after softball, went to dinner, came home, showered...and crashed...was watching TV...fell asleep...forgot to blog, went straight to bed and slept. My bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment